Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
VECTORLIFT® (EYEBROW LIFT)
$500.00 – $1,350.00
WHAT IS IT ?
VectorLift® is an innovative solution for non-invasive eyebrow lifting and upper eyelid rejuvenation. This unique 3-step protocol provides an enhancement of peri-ocular and brow aesthetics via elevation of the eyebrow tail and tightening of the upper eyelids. It also works amazingly well as an addition to our SmoothEye collagen stimulation treatment (which treats the eye area alone). The VectorLift further enhances brow lifting and treats the lines of the forehead without the risks of toxin injections. This 3-step procedure takes the laser energy from the eyelids all the way up into the hairline area enabling maximum lift and giving maximal effect.
VectorLift® is a 3-step procedure that extends the total treatment area to maximize lifting vectors by combining forehead eyebrow elevation, eyelid tightening and scalp tightening. Extending the treatment to the scalp provides a strong hold or anchor point on the lifting effect due to the high adhesion of the SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System).
Some of the many advantages to VECTORLIFT® are:
- Non-invasive (no needles)
- None of the risks associated toxin injections
- No paralysis, you will still be able to move your face normally
- Actually treats the skin and boosts collagen production (unlike toxin injections)
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 for optimal results. Sessions should be every 30 days.
Maintenance: Once or twice a year depending on age and desired volume.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water on the day of the treatment.
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment. These products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation.
- Be sure to remove all makeup before your appointment. This will help to ensure that the laser treatment is as effective as possible.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of your appointment. This will help you to relax during the treatment.
It is important to follow some basic skincare tips to ensure optimal results:
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight for at least 24 hours
- If you must go outside, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher
- Do not take hot showers or baths for the first 24 hours after treatment, opt for lukewarm water and avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubs on the treated area.
- Apply a moisturizer regularly to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment
- If you experience any puffiness or redness in the treated area, try applying a cold compress for 20 minutes at a time
Following these simple tips can help maximize the results of your treatment.