Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
TWINLIGHT® FRACTIONAL SKIN RESURFACING
WHAT IS IT ?
Fotona’s revolutionary TwinLight® Fractional Rejuvenation method precisely targets imperfections in the skin, leaving the surrounding healthy skin untouched. The heat from the laser energy also stimulates the production of new collagen in the dermis, and the surrounding, untreated skin helps to speed the rejuvenation process. TwinLight® Fractional Rejuvenation is a simple 3-step procedure optimized to significantly improve skin smoothness and give it a fresher, healthier look. The deep heating effect of Fotona’s Nd:YAG laser beam helps rejuvenate and stimulate the skin, while the Er:YAG beam helps the body to form new, tighter skin.
Step 1 – Conditioning: An Nd:YAG beam is passed along the surface twice. The first pass provides a short stimulus to the skin, the second pass penetrates the tissue, causing deep FRAC3® heating and conditioning the skin for an effective fractional treatment therapy.
Step 2 – Fractional therapy: Old, worn-out skin is ablated away by a fractional Er:YAG laser. The precise micro-ablated channels will be replaced with new, tighter and healthy tissue as new skin forms.
Step 3 – Peeling: The skin is ablated with a light full Er:YAG beam, which finishes the treatment and removes superficial imperfections.
Most patients need only one treatment.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
- Don’t wear makeup on the day of your appointment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment, as these products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation
- Avoid the sun for at least two weeks following your treatment
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer
- Avoid using any harsh products that could irritate your skin
- Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet (This will help to keep your skin hydrated and promote healing)
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your treatment provides you with the best possible results.