Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
$800.00 – $2,160.00
WHAT IS IT ?
Fotona TightSculpting® is a unique dual-wavelength, non-invasive laser treatment for sculpting and skin tightening on all body areas. The exclusive delivery modes are used in concert for hyperthermic adipocyte destruction and collagen remodeling with exceptional results. The procedure is a fast, safe and effective non-invasive alternative to laser lipolysis. The Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is a state-of-the-art laser that can provide significant results with just a single treatment. During the procedure, the laser will be passed over the entire décolletage in a gentle, sweeping motion. Most patients report feeling little more than warmth during the treatment, and there is no downtime involved.
Immediately following the procedure, patients will notice a brightening of the skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. The full effects of the treatment will become apparent over the next few weeks as collagen production is stimulated and the skin begins to tighten. TightSculpting® appointments are a simple and convenient way to achieve noticeable results with minimal disruption to your busy schedule.
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 for optimal results. Sessions should be every 30 days.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly and don’t wear make up on the day of your treatment
- Use a light moisturizer before your appointment
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your TightSculpting® treatment.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight for at least 24 hours (If you must go outside, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and a hat)
- Do not take hot showers or baths for the first 24 hours after treatment. Instead, opt for lukewarm water and avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubs on the treated area
- Apply a moisturizer regularly to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment
- If you experience any puffiness or redness in the treated area, try applying a cold compress for 20 minutes at a time
By following these simple tips, you can help maximize the results of your TightSculpting® treatment.