Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
SMOOTHEYE® (EYEBAGS REDUCTION AND EYELID LIFT)
$450.00 – $1,200.00
WHAT IS IT ?
The thin skin under the eyes and eyelids really suffer the effects of our modern lifestyle. UV damage, smoking, alcohol consumption, poor nutrition & sleep can all contribute to sagging of skin, loss of volume under the eyes, puffiness and dark circles and drooping of the eyelid and wrinkles. The Fotona smooth eye treatment is an effective treatment to combat these signs of aging and freshen up your look without injectables or surgical procedures.
It targets loose skin and wrinkles, significantly tightening the area, while improving and rejuvenating the skin around the eye. There is little downtime and the procedure is comfortable as it is performed after the application of a topical local anesthetic cream. Patients will experience a prickling sensation of warmth that is well tolerated. Fotona lasers use focused light in the colored light spectrum (not UV) to heat the tissue, making it more comfortable. After the treatment, patients can expect to see a noticeable improvement in the appearance of their skin. This eye rejuvenation treatment is a safe and effective way to achieve younger-looking skin with no downtime.
Some of the many advantages of SMOOTHEYE® are:
- Treats both eyelids and eyebags
- Safe & Non-invasive (No needles, no surgery)
- Little to no downtime
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 for optimal results. Sessions should be every 30 days.
Maintenance: Once or twice a year depending on age and desired volume.
The eye area is a delicate place, and it’s important to take some time to prepare for your eye rejuvenation appointment.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water on the day of the treatment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products around the eye area for at least two weeks before your appointment. These products can make the skin around the eye more sensitive and prone to irritation.
- Be sure to remove all makeup and contact lenses before your appointment. This will help to ensure that the laser treatment is as effective as possible.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of your appointment. This will help you to relax during the treatment.
After having the Fotona smooth eye treatment it is important to follow these aftercare tips for eye rejuvenation.
- Don’t shower or wash your hair until the day after
- Avoid getting non-sterile water from the shower, hair washing, etc. into your eyes during the first few days after the procedure
- Be careful when you’re in the shower or bath
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, and sunbathing for at least 48 hours
- Refrain from any strenuous activity that would cause you to sweat for 48 hours
- Sleep with your head slightly elevated on two pillows for two days following your treatment.
- Apply a cold compress to your eye area for five minutes every hour while awake during the first 24 hours post-treatment.
- After the first day, you may use a warm compress instead if desired.
- Gently cleanse your eye area with a mild cleanser and apply sunscreen SPF 30 or higher around the eye area every day for two weeks.
- Make sure to avoid rubbing or touching your eye area during the healing process.
- Avoid exposing your eyes to direct sunlight for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- No makeup or creams on your eyes for at least 24 hours after the treatment
These aftercare tips will help eye rejuvenation and prevent any unnecessary complications.