Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
PEEL SKIN RESURFACING
WHAT IS IT ?
Unlike Fractional, this peel is non-ablative, much milder and doesn’t require much downtime. Recent developments in laser technology are now delivering a longer lasting and scientifically proven method of restoring the natural beauty of the skin. Unlike traditional treatments such as dermabrasion and chemical peels, the unique characteristics of laser skin resurfacing allow more accurate and precise control over the treatment process.
- Removes dead dull skin to create a radiant glow
- Reduces surface imperfections
- Minimizes wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores
- Reduces pigmentation
- Polishes the skin to improve texture and tone for a smoother finish
Most patients need only one session.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
- Don’t wear makeup on the day of your appointment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment, as these products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation
- Avoid the sun for at least two weeks following your treatment
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer
- Avoid using any harsh products that could irritate your skin
- Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet (This will help to keep your skin hydrated and promote healing)
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your resurfacing facial provides you with the best possible results.