Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
NIGHTLASE® (SNORING TREATMENT)
$750.00 – $2,025.00
WHAT IS IT ?
Fotona’s NightLase® therapy is a patient-friendly laser treatment for increasing the quality of a patient’s sleep. NightLase can reduce the effects of and decrease the amplitude of snoring by means of a gentle laser treatment of the mucosa tissue. Results are measurable by using the Snore Lab app. Snoring laser treatment is a minimally invasive, pain-free procedure that can help you get relief from snoring. The treatment uses laser energy to stimulate the production of collagen in the tissues of the upper airway. This helps to tighten and strengthen the tissues, which can reduce snoring. The treatment is performed in our office and takes about 30 minutes. There is no recovery time or side effects associated with the treatment. You will be able to return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Some of the advantages of NightLase® are:
- Measurable results through the Snore Lab app
- Minimally invasive & Pain Free
- No downtime or side effects
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 for optimal results. Sessions should be every 30 days.
- Drink at least 64oz on the day of your appointment, but stop drinking or eating for at least two hours before the treatment (This will ensure the laser can effectively penetrate the tissue)
- Do not wear makeup or lotions on the day of the treatment
By taking These simple steps, patients can ensure that they get the most out of their snoring laser treatment.
It is important to follow some basic skincare tips to NightLase is a non-invasive and painless treatment, and there is no downtime required afterward. However, there are a few aftercare tips that you should follow to ensure the best possible results:
- Avoid hot drinks and strenuous activity immediately after the treatment, this will help to prevent swelling and bruising
- Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet in order to promote healing
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours after the treatment
If you follow these after-care tips, you should be able to enjoy the full benefits of your snoring laser treatment.