Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
$500.00 – $1,350.00
WHAT IS IT ?
For active acne, Fotona’s laser treatment reduces acne inflammation through photoselective absorption and controlled heating effects. Fotona’s high powered Nd:YAG laser safely penetrates the skin to an optimal treatment depth to thermally and selectively destroy overactive sebaceous glands. In addition to its thermal penetration effects, the Nd:YAG acne laser treatment also accelerates the healing process and stimulates collagen remodeling, an important step in the long-term treatment of acne.
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 for optimal results. Sessions should be every 2 weeks.
- Drink at least 64oz of water on the day of your appointment
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser don’t wear makeup on the day of your appointment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment. These products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your treatment.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight for at least 24 hours (If you must go outside, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and a hat)
- Do not take hot showers or baths for the first 24 hours after treatment. Instead, opt for lukewarm water and avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubs on the treated area
- Apply a moisturizer regularly to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment
- If you experience any puffiness or redness in the treated area, try applying a cold compress for 20 minutes at a time
By following these simple tips, you can help maximize the results of your treatment.