Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
ACNE SCAR REVISION
WHAT IS IT ?
For treating problematic acne scars, Fotona’s Er:YAG laser wavelength is ideal for gentle ablative scar revision. The Er:YAG laser safely and effectively provides the minimal penetration depth required for light resurfacing of acne-scarred skin, helping to improve skin texture and tone. Unlike chemical peels and dermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing allows the penetration depth to be precisely controlled. The laser gently vaporizes micron-thin layers of the acne-scarred surface to reveal healthy, undamaged skin below. Laser resurfacing is a fast, safe and simple procedure.
Depending on the case, we recommend 1-3 treatments 30 days apart.
- Drink at least 64oz of water on the day of your appointment
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser don’t wear makeup on the day of your appointment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment. These products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your treatment.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight for at least 24 hours (If you must go outside, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and a hat)
- Do not take hot showers or baths for the first 24 hours after treatment. Instead, opt for lukewarm water and avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubs on the treated area
- Apply a moisturizer regularly to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment
- If you experience any puffiness or redness in the treated area, try applying a cold compress for 20 minutes at a time
By following these simple tips, you can help maximize the results of your acne scar revision treatment.