Fotona SP Dynamis Pro is an Award-Winning Multi-Application Laser System. It is considered the Rolls Royce of Lasers and offers impressive, non-invasive treatments, other lasers can’t deliver.
$1,200.00 – $3,000.00
WHAT IS IT ?
Fotona4D® is an innovative laser treatment that uses a unique combination of 2 complementary laser wavelengths to treat 4 distinct “dimensions” of the skin to rejuvenate and tighten from the inside out. Fotona4D® offers a non-surgical, non-invasive facelift alternative that delivers natural-looking, long-lasting results.
- Tightening and volumization without the need for fillers or toxins
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no downtime
- No surgery, needles or anesthesia
Stage 1 – SmoothLiftin™: An intra-oral treatment that uses gentle bulk-heating to stimulate collagen, helping to improve nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Lines and wrinkles around the mouth are reduced and laxity in the cheeks/jowl area is improved.
Stage 2 – FRAC3® Rejuvenation: This is a fractional treatment to target deeper imperfections such as background redness and pigmentation, resulting in a calmer, more even looking complexion.
Stage 3 – PIANO® Skin Tightening: Bulk tissue heating is achieved safely and rapidly, helping to lift, firm and tighten the skin overall.
Stage 4: SupErficial™ Light Peel: Finally, the light peel removes dead skin cells, smooths skin texture and reduces imperfections, reducing lines and diminishing pores giving your skin a fresh and healthy glow.
- What Machine Do We Use?
- How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- Before Treatment
- Why Is The Inside Of The Mouth Treated?
- Post Treatment
You’ll see a noticeable difference on the first treatment; however, we recommend 3 sessions for optimal results. Sessions should be every 30 days.
Maintenance: Once or twice a year depending on age and desired results.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water on the day of the treatment
- Avoid using any retinoids or other exfoliating products for at least two weeks before your appointment. These products can make the skin more sensitive and prone to irritation
- Be sure to remove all makeup before your appointment. This will help to ensure that the laser treatment is as effective as possible
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of your appointment. This will help you to relax during the treatment
The mucosal tissue found on the inside of the mouth can tolerate much higher energy and heat levels, which means we can deliver more energy to that tissue in a much more comfortable and effective way. It also means we can stimulate collagen production on the inside as well as the outside, achieving fantastic results.
It is important to follow some basic skincare tips to ensure optimal results:
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight for at least 24 hours.
- If you must go outside, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Do not take hot showers or baths for the first 24 hours after treatment, opt for lukewarm water and avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubs on the treated area.
- Apply a moisturizer regularly to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- If you experience any puffiness or redness in the treated area, try applying a cold compress for 20 minutes at a time.
Following these simple tips can help maximize the results of your treatment.